Sunday, January 1, 2012

Who Plays LEGO Quest?

*click image to enlarge

I'm so thrilled at how LEGO Quest has grown and spread. My little idea of giving building challenges to my kids and their friends is now 562 kids from 16 countries strong!

Kids from;

Australia
Botswana
Canada
Cyprus
Egypt
England
France
Hong Kong
India
Japan
Mexico
New Zealand
Saudi Arabia
Scotland
Switzerland
United States of America

Thank you for joining the fun and spreading creativity! Here's to another year of great challenges.

I have worked hard to make this a positive, supportive, non competitive, non committal space to play and learn.

I have consciously chosen to be ad free and do not make any profits for creating and maintaining LEGO Quest Kids.

Here is an interview I did with Enjoy Life Unschooling about LEGO Quest.

Here is my What is LEGO Quest write up.

Happy New Year to you all!