Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Problems with email and RSS subscriptions

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to let you know that I'm aware there is a problem with the email and RSS subscriptions. It turns out that my email and RSS feeds is exceeding the size limit. I'm thrilled that there are so many entries, I had no idea this blog would burst at the seams!

I need to optimize the images before the emails and RSS feeds can resume. I'm working on it, and trying to figure out the best remedy.

Thanks for your patience, and all your amazing submissions to LEGO Quest!

The problems date back to late February, so here is what you may have missed on LEGO Quest;




Dang, it looks like you've all missed 4 great challenges and all the solutions. Hope you take a moment to check out all the amazing designs that have come in.